Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.715 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 321,602 Dinar (R$ 9,264) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Inverness costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)