Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.137 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 254,658 Dinar (223,934 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)