Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,697 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.152 DZD / RSD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 186,522 Dinar (161,962 Дин.) in Belgrade.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amman costs Dinar 0.100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 1 hour ago)