Cost of living in Belgorod, Russia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.815 DZD / RUB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgorod (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 136,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 114,430 Dinar (руб 63,057) in Belgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)