Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.361 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 283,952 Dinar (R$ 8,511) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)