Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.637 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 431,242 Dinar (R$ 12,450) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)