Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,413 Dinar (Rp 8,984,782) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)