Cost of living comparison between Bekasi, Indonesia and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00844 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 89,429 Dinar (Rp 10,596,595) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)