Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00823 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,682 Dinar (Rp 10,778,774) in Bekasi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (40 minutes ago)