Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.985 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 980,409 Dinar (元54,512) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 886,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)