Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.031 DZD / CNY
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 765,534 Dinar (44,949元) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 685,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)