Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 40.729 DZD / GEL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 20% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 49,694 Dinar (1,220 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)