Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 44.237 DZD / GEL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 13% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 81,443 Dinar (1,841 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)