Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 72,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,533 Dinar in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)