Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18505 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 159,629 Dinar (862,648 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 152,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)