Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17928 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 98,326 Dinar (548,442 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)