Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18119 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 98,260 Dinar (542,308 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)