Cost of living comparison between Bata, Equatorial Guinea and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18021 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 65,616 Dinar (364,097 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)