Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20606 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 480,985 Dinar (2,334,153 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $22,740 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)