Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21431 DZD / XAF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 492,259 Dinar (2,296,929 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 415,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)