Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09958 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 225,111 Dinar (2,260,551 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (34 minutes ago)