Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.006 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 605,390 Dinar (Bs 55,006) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (33 minutes ago)