Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.39276 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 10,073 Dinar (25,648 Bs.S.) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $850 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $107,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 20 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)