Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 626 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.988 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 302,280 Dinar (Bs 27,509) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)