Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 406 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.018 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 54% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 723,821 Dinar (Bs 65,694) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (about 1 hour ago)