Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.033 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 634,249 Dinar (Bs 57,487) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Białystok costs 1,900 zł (about 1 hour ago)