Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00192 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 119,361 Dinar (Bs 62,223,067) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)