Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.055 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 20% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 310,531 Dinar (€2,282) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)