Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.613 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 66,018 Dinar (₨40,935) in Bareilly.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)