Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.750 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 4,982 Dinar (₨2,847) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)