Cost of living in Barddhaman, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.768 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barddhaman (India) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,767 Dinar (₨3,262) in Barddhaman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)