Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.002 DZD / VEF *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 34% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 629,877 Dinar (Bs 57,249) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)