Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39183 DZD / VES *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 164,502 Dinar (419,829 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 110,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)