Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,666 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.970 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 543,885 Dinar (€4,610) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (42 minutes ago)