Cost of living comparison between Bansko, Bulgaria and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 60.003 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,000 Dinar (67 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)