Cost of living in Bansko, Bulgaria compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.870 DZD / BGN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bansko (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,986 Dinar (100 лв) in Bansko to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)