Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 5,705 Dinar (RD$ 2,496) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)