Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 DZD / DOP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 6,357 Dinar (RD$ 2,755) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)