Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,333 prices entered by 593 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.666 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 5% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 152,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 144,370 Dinar (₨86,655) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Honiara costs 10 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨700 (39 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pretoria costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)