Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.467 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,442 Dinar (B$5,218) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)