Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.454 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 409,477 Dinar (B$5,219) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)