Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.947 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 287,617 Dinar (B$3,598) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 261,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)