Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.472 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 17% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 406,889 Dinar (B$4,652) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)