Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 77.048 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 8% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 440,192 Dinar (B$5,713) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)