Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.601 DZD / BND
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 429,518 Dinar (B$5,465) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)