Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00825 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 85,033 Dinar (Rp 10,311,535) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (37 minutes ago)