Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00821 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 70,791 Dinar (Rp 8,617,674) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)