Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 73,477 Dinar (Rp 8,985,400) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)