Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00829 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 36,112 Dinar (Rp 4,354,902) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)