Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 DZD / IDR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 31,931 Dinar (Rp 3,892,581) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)