Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20556 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 378,008 Dinar (1,838,909 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 338,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 13 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,806 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)