Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18076 DZD / XOF
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 456,278 Dinar (2,524,172 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)