Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 86.624 DZD / AUD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 540,715 Dinar (AU$6,242) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 427,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)