Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.200 DZD / AZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 16% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 279,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 235,490 Dinar (3,504 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 1,100TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)