Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.759 DZD / AZN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 19% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 327,252 Dinar (4,759 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)