Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 118.460 DZD / USD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 566,660 Dinar ($4,784) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 479,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (25 minutes ago)