Cost of living in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.218 DZD / ETB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahir Dar (Ethiopia) is 43% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 198,273 Dinar (47,008 Birr) in Bahir Dar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 139,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)