Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.051 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 14% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 2,846 Dinar (₨2,708) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)