Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.031 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,738 Dinar (₨6,535) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (23 minutes ago)