Cost of living in Bahawalpur, Pakistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.033 DZD / PKR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 4,204 Dinar (₨4,071) in Bahawalpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (29 minutes ago)