Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.246 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 199,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 184,355 Dinar (Php82,078) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)