Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 139.577 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 272,104 Dinar (€1,949) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)