Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 140.567 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 283,857 Dinar (€2,019) in Badajoz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (35 minutes ago)