Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.217 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 15% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 104,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,486 Dinar (Php39,913) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Jalandhar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)