Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.264 DZD / PHP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 12% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 101,580 Dinar (Php44,863) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)