Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba, Aruba compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.700 DZD / AWG
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babijn, Aruba (Aruba) is 28% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 608,898 Dinar (ƒ 9,268) in Babijn, Aruba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 476,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Quebec City costs C$2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 90,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sofia costs 17 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mendoza costs ARS $55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 79,000 (about 1 hour ago)