Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.173 DZD / THB
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 269,970 Dinar (85,091 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)