Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 35.438 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 6,079 Dinar (S/. 172) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)