Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 133.906 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 251,878 Dinar (€1,881) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 232,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Athens costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 200TL (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Limassol costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)