Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 132.832 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 218,708 Dinar (€1,647) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Port Louis costs ₨27,000 (about 1 hour ago)