Cost of living comparison between Aveiro, Portugal and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 119.814 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 65,148 Dinar (€544) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)