Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.910 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 217,804 Dinar (€1,557) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 196,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)