Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.706 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 91,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 88,135 Dinar (₨51,674) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)