Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.699 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 67,965 Dinar (₨40,000) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)