Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 122.194 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 402,695 Dinar (€3,296) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 339,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 2 hours ago)