Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.976 DZD / NZD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 485,444 Dinar (NZ$6,226) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)