Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34449 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 4% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 380,460 Dinar (1,104,400 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 365,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (42 minutes ago)