Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31317 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 356,282 Dinar (1,137,677 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 352,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)