Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,798 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.105 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 9% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 407,090 Dinar (€3,476) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)