Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,431 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 139.149 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 18% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 265,810 Dinar (€1,910) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 225,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)