Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,372 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 134.653 DZD / EUR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 235,246 Dinar (€1,747) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 72 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni50 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Brisbane costs AU$1,505 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (27 minutes ago)