Cost of living in Aswan, Egypt compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.869 DZD / EGP
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aswan (Egypt) is 32% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 8,457 Dinar (E£ 1,441) in Aswan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)