Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32221 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 183,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 164,947 Dinar (511,919 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)