Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.31317 DZD / KZT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 184,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 165,029 Dinar (526,970 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)