Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.746 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 294,606 Dinar (8,730 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 287,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)