Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.257 DZD / TMT
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 9% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 261,714 Dinar (7,869 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)