Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.720 DZD / INR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 61,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 55,057 Dinar (₨32,008) in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (37 minutes ago)