Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 285.132 DZD / OMR
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 3,750 Dinar (﷼ 13) in As Suwayq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)