Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.400 DZD / PEN
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 216,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 194,369 Dinar (S/. 5,491) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)