Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09605 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 11% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 633,181 Dinar (6,591,977 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 572,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (32 minutes ago)