Cost of living comparison between Arbil Governorate, Iraq and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09519 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 435,573 Dinar (4,575,827 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste costs R$ 3.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (44 minutes ago)