Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09176 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 430,692 Dinar (4,693,786 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)