Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09807 DZD / IQD
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 628,222 Dinar (6,405,668 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 560,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $0.66 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Long Beach, California costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (about 2 hours ago)