Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00276 DZD / IRR *
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 132,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 97,153 Dinar (﷼ 35,155,109) in Arak.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)