Cost of living comparison between Arad, Romania and 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.607 DZD / RON
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arad (Romania) is 8% cheaper than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent you would need to make just about 85,996 Dinar (3,232 lei) in Arad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)