Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.323 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 65,671 Dinar (R$ 1,913) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)