Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil vs 'Ain Temouchent, Algeria
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.607 DZD / BRL
Do you live in 'Ain Temouchent? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is about the same as in 'Ain Temouchent (Algeria)
For example, you would need at least 180,394 Dinar (R$ 5,707) in Aracaju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 177,000 Dinar in 'Ain Temouchent.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)